27/10/2011

Elie Saab

I love her fall Collection the colours the draping the short dresses and the gowns are gorgeous I love it!!!

I love the cut and the shape of this dress and the front slit is very daring to me not every one can carry it off.

This a lovely take little black dress I like the ruched effect tight shape of this dress


 Another front slit I love the flow of this gown it's a modern twist on a classic dress

 This has to be my favourite dress I love the draping and the cut even the colour.


This dress is very playful and fun at the same time sophisticated.

This dress is so glam its a lovely slinky black glittery gown I LOVE IT


I like the texture of this dress and the colour It's beautiful

This dress is bang on trernd this season it's not only red but its made of a sheer material which is soo in now I love the cut of the dress and the detailing of thew pleats and the shape of the dress its got a feel of floating on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment