12/10/2011

Nicki Minaj Glamour Magazine Photo Shoot

I really like this photo shoot I think it captures the essence  of Nicki Minaj. 
The photos have a classic edge about them they remind me of the 90's


This look is so cute with the fur dreess and matching boots

This is one of my favourite look it really shows off her figure I love this pic because what she's wearing is right on trend this season. Black and white is so in this autumn.   

The jacket is also bang on trend for this fall

 I love the colours I seeing her it is also right on trend red is so in which is brillient because during fall season the colour is normally dull colours but it's definately gonna be a bright autumn.
This photo is so reminiscent of the 90's i love the colour blocked dress she is wearing in the this one and I love the pose

No comments:

Post a Comment